The 2015 edition of the Conference On Learning Theory will take place in Paris, France on July 3-6, 2015. It will conveniently be located close to ICML that will take place in Lille (France) immediately after.
- Video of talks - The videos of the talks have been edited, uploaded and are now available here http://videolectures.net/colt2015_paris .
- Thank you & see you next year in NYC - We thank the 221 participants of this year edition and we look forward to see you at next edition at Columbia University in New York ! Stay tuned on the learningtheory.org website for updates.
- Machine learning Cocktail (Drinks, food & music) - Our friends from Criteo invite all COLT participants to a cocktail on their rooftop (32 rue Blanche, subway station “Trinité d’Estienne d’Orves”, line 12 – next to Saint Lazare, line 14) on Saturday, July 4th, from 4pm to 9pm. Please fill the attendance poll if you are planing to join.
- Last day for pre-registration! - Today, May 31st, is the last day to benefit from the the lower pre-registration rate at COLT. Register today here.
- Pre-COLT meeting “Challenges in Optimization for Data Science” - All COLT participants are invited to a pre-COLT workshop on July 1-2, at the University Pierre and Marie Curie, co-organized by Patrick Combettes and Vianney Perchet. The aim is to bring together researchers and scientists with different background and expertise to discuss challenging issues in the modeling and the numerical solution of optimization problems arising […]
- List of accepted papers - The list of accepted papers is now available online here. This year, 70 papers out of 176 submitted were accepted.
- Complimentary public transportation - A complimentary subway-pass will be provided to all registered participants (at the welcome reception or on-site). It gives unlimited access to all subways, buses and light rail within Paris (a.k.a., zone 1 and 2) from Thursday, July 2 to Monday, July 6 both included. It does not cover the train or the shuttle to any airports.
- Welcome reception - The welcome reception is at 5pm, Thursday, July 2. It will take place just outside of the Amphitheater 15 (this is a covered area), at the University Pierre and Marie Curie.
- Registration is now open! -
- The Call for Open Problems is now open! - You can now submit your favorite open problem. Instructions are here. Peter & Elad