Welcome to 2016 edition of the Conference On Learning Theory:
New-York City, USA
June 23-26, 2016
COLT is conveniently located close to ICML, which will take place in New-York immediately before with two days of overlap between the two conferences.
- U. von Luxburg and O. Shamir elected to Steering Committee (6/25/2016) - Thank you to all who have voted to elect steering committee members. The new members of the steering committee are Ulrike von Luxburg and Ohad Shamir. They will serve on the Steering Committee for a term of three years from 2013 to 2016.
- Proceedings have been published (6/24/2016) - The proceedings of COLT 2016 have now been published as “Volume 49: 29th Annual Conference on Learning Theory” of the Workshop and Conference Proceedings track of the Journal of Machine Learning Research (JMLR).
- List of accepted papers (5/6/2016) - The list of accepted papers is now available online here.
- Registration is now open. (5/1/2016) - Details on how to register are available here.
- The call for open problems is posted! Deadline: Apr. 20 (2/16/2016) - Got an interesting problem that you cannot solve? Try using expert advice.