The 34th Annual Conference on Learning Theory (COLT 2021) takes place August 15–19, 2021 in Boulder, Colorado and online.
- Mikhail Belkin (UC San Diego)
- Samory Kpotufe (Columbia University)
Local Arrangements Chairs
- Rafael Frongillo (CU Boulder)
- Bo Waggoner (CU Boulder)
- Suriya Gunasekar (Microsoft Research)
Open Problems Chair
- Shai Ben-David (University of Waterloo)
- Varun Kanade (University of Oxford)
- Thomas Steinke (Google Research)
The program committee is responsible for selecting the papers (from among the submissions) that will be presented at the conference.
We are very grateful to our sponsors whose extraordinary generosity has been critical to the continued success of the conference, particularly by making it possible for students to attend and present their research. For information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact the sponsorship chairs at [email protected].